Recharge or sync your USB-C devices with Duracell’s Black 1m USB-A to USB-C cable. Use the USB-A to USB-C cable to synchronise or charge your USB-C devices. With a generous cable reach of 1m, connect your USB-C devices to a USB-A power adapter for convenient changing from a wall outlet, or transfer music, photos, and data from your computers USB-A port. Manufactured with a double braided nylon outer and Dupont™ Kevlar® fibre & a copper core, Duracell’s USB-A to USB-C toughened cable ensures both durability and flexibility. Wear-resistant connectors are designed to withstand every twist and tangle without tearing or fraying. Using ultra-durable materials the Duracell’s USB-A to USB-C cable is designed to last longer and comes with 3-year warranty as standard. Duracell’s cables come packaged in our very own pressed pulp eco-packaging that is 100% recyclable.
- Toughened double braided nylon cable provides both durability and flexibility.
- Wear-resistant connectors withstand every twist and tangle without tearing or fraying.
- Synchronises your device to your computer or laptops USB-A port.
- Durable USB-C connector works with most USB-C devices.
- Simply connect to any USB-A port to charge or synchronise your device.
- Connects your USB-C devices to a USB-A power adapter.
- Designed to last longer and comes with 3-year warranty as standard.
- Packaged in 100% recyclable press pulp eco-packaging.